- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 14.5 oz can chicken broth
- 2 packets of chicken gravy mix
- Place chicken breasts in the crockpot. Pour in the chicken broth, cover and cook on high for about 3 – 4 hours or until chicken easily pulls apart.
- Pour 2 cups of the chicken broth/juices out of the crockpot and into a saucepan. Discard any remaining liquids.
- Add the two gravy packets into the saucepan and whisk well. Simmer on low until gravy thickens.
- While the gravy simmers, remove the chicken breasts from the crockpot and shred into larger pieces.
- Toss shredded chicken back into the crockpot and pour the gravy on top. Mix together and serve over mashed potatoes, rice, baked potato, etc. Yum!