Follow me on lovers recipes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 cups Rotini pasta, uncooked
- 14.5 oz can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 & 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 medium rotisserie chicken (I used all of the meat I could get off of it)
- 2 cups colby jack cheese, shredded
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil on medium-high heat. Saute the diced onion until tender. Add the garlic and cook another minute.
- Add the uncooked pasta, tomatoes, broth, bbq sauce and shredded chicken to the skillet. Mix well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally until pasta is tender.
- Top with the shredded cheese, cover with a lid and let cheese melt. Finish with a drizzle of bbq sauce.