Follow me on lovers recipes
- 1-1/2 pounds Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 (16-oz) package penne pasta
- 2 (10-oz) containers refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 (8-oz) container sour cream
- 1 (15-oz) container ricotta cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pot. Add cooked sausage, Alfredo sauce, sour cream, ricotta, garlic, eggs, parmesan and parsley. Stir well.
- Pour pasta mixture into prepared pan and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 to 40 minutes, until bubbly.