Follow me on lovers recipes
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (21 ounce) can LUCKY LEAF(R) Regular or Premium Cherry Fruit Filling
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 (7 ounce) package shredded coconut*
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts**
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 13×9-inch baking pan. In the prepared baking pan, layer undrained crushed pineapple, then LUCKY LEAF Cherry Fruit Filling. Sprinkle dry cake mix over the top, smoothing evenly and covering the top.
- Pour the melted butter or margarine over the top, covering evenly. Top with the coconut and nuts.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until brown on top and bubbly.
- Let cool 30 minutes. Serve warm or cooled.
recipes adapted from:allrecipes