Follow me on lovers recipes
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 8 boneless chicken breast, cut into 2″ pieces
- 1 20 oz can(s) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 c your favorite bbq sauce (I love Sunset Gourmet’s sweet & spicy brown sugar bourbon sauce)
How to Make Chicken Pineapple Kabobs
- In a shallow glass dish, mix the soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic powder. Stir the chicken pieces and pineapple into the marinade until well coated. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
The most beautiful balcony views in the world!
Take a look at some of the worlds most desirable vacation homes from Inspirato
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Thread chicken and pineapple alternately onto skewers. Grill 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, basting with bbq sauce or until chicken juices run clear.