Follow me on lovers recipes
The first step in finding solution to you facial skin care is to know what type of skin you have? The facial care is almost totally dependent on the type of skin you have. There are several types of skins which are dry, Oily, sensitive, normal and hard and thick skins. It is better that you must read your face quite often in details when you are starting your facial skin care program. You will come to know what you need and what you have on your face and if you make it a regular practice then you will come to know the results of your facial skin care.
There are certain methods you can do in order to look younger and fresher.
Surely you take care of your skin on a daily basis, change the pillowcase regularly, and many other things that are of great importance for the health of the skin.
We will present you a lot of other things which can help you to rejuvenate and soften your skin:
1. Never go to bed with your makeup on. That is the worst thing you can do for the skin
2. After cleaning, massage your face with your fingertips in order to improve the circulation of blood, stimulate the face muscles, and prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
3.Never pop the pimples, it will make them worse.
4. Don’t touch the face with your hands, unless they are clean. All the time we are exposed to bacteria and germs and we will transfer them if we touch our face.
5. Eat products which are skin-friendly.
6. Your eye creams need to be stored in the fridge which will keep them cold.
7. Ice cubes are bad news for pimples. Speaking of cooler temperatures, an ice cube can be your best friend if you’re dealing with an angry, red blemish.
8. The best natural remedies are the ones you can find in your kitchen as coconut oil, sugar scrubs, oatmeal, olive oil, and tea treatment.
9. You need to clean your mobile phone regularly to prevent the bacteria and germs from transferring to your face.
10. You need to have separate towels for the hair and face.
11. Make sure to change your pillowcase regularly
12. Be careful when applying hair products, because they can damage the skin.
13. Understand what your acne breakouts are trying to tell you.
Acne is your body’s way of communicating that there’s something wrong internally. That pimple on your forehead? You might be having liver issues. A breakout near your chin? A hormone imbalance is probably to blame.
14. You need to drink a lot of water and stay hydrated.
15. Eat organic food.
16. Make sure to exfoliate your skin regularly and remove dead skin cells.
17. Always use products which are natural, because the fragranced masks and face creams have a lot of chemicals which are harmful to your skin and can cause irritation.