Follow me on lovers recipes
22 Golden Oreos Crushed
5 Tbsp Melted butter
4 8oz packages cream cheese
1 2/3 cups sugar
1/4 cup corn starch
1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
2 Large Eggs
3/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
Jar of smuckers strawberry ice cream topping
12 Golden Oreos Crushed & divided into 2 bowls (one for plain Oreo topping, one for your strawberry ones)
1 1/2 Tsp Softened Butter
3 Tbsp from a small package of strawberry gelatin
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line the outer perimeter of your pan with aluminum foil and generously apply butter to the inside to prevent sticking.
3. crush the Oreo’s & incorporate the butter, press into the bottom of your springform pan.
4. Place one 8-ounce package of the cream cheese, 1/3 cup of the sugar, and the cornstarch in a large bowl.
5. Beat with an electric mixer on low until creamy, about 3 minutes, then beat in the remaining 3 packages of the cream cheese. Increase the mixer speed to high and beat in the remaining 1 1/3 cups of the sugar, then beat in the vanilla.
6. Blend in the eggs, one at a time, beating the batter well after each one. Blend in heavy cream.
7. At this point mix the filling only until completely blended. Be careful not to overmix the batter.
8. Gently spoon 1/2 of the cheese filling on top of the prepared crust. spoon plops 1/2 the jar of strawberry topping here and there. Drag a butterknife through the strawberries to marblize the cheese/straberries. Spoon in the other half of the batter and the repeat the strawberry process on top. Bake for 1 hour or until there is only a slight jiggle when shook gently.
9. In a small bowl or the food processor, add the Oreo cookies and pulse into large crumbs. Add the softened butter and mix gently with a fork or your hands to make pea-sized pieces stick together. Scoop out 2 tablespoons of the mixture into a small bowl and set aside. Pour strawberry jello powder over the remaining crumbs and continue pinching the pieces together. Add more softened butter if needed for mixture to stick to the cake.