Follow me on lovers recipes
- 2 boxes (10 oz each) frozen chopped spinach
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend (10 oz)
- 2 jars (15 oz each) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese (2 oz)
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1Cook and drain spinach as directed on package; squeeze out as much liquid as possible. Set aside.
- 2Spray 5-quart oval slow cooker with cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, mix 1 cup of the cheese blend and the Alfredo sauce.
- 4In slow cooker, spread one-fourth of the sauce mixture. Layer with 3 of the uncooked noodles (breaking noodles as needed to fit), one-third of the chicken, one-third of the spinach and 1/2 cup of the cheese blend. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining noodles, sauce mixture and the Parmesan cheese.
- 5Cover; cook on Low heat setting 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours or until edges are bubbly and center is heated through. Let stand 10 minutes; sprinkle with diced tomato before serving.