Follow me on lovers recipes
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package (20 oz) boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 can (28 oz) Muir Glen™ organic fire roasted diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ creamy mushroom soup
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles SAVE $
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, cubed, softened
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 8 oz spaghetti, cooked and drained as directed on package
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley leaves
1Spray 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt and garlic. Add chicken; toss to coat. Pour mixture into slow cooker.
2In same bowl, mix tomatoes, soup and chiles; pour over chicken.
3Cover; cook on High heat setting 2 to 3 hours or on Low heat setting 3 to 4 hours or until instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest part of chicken reads at least 165°F.
4Remove chicken from slow cooker, and transfer to cutting board; let stand 5 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Meanwhile, stir cream cheese and Cheddar cheese into slow cooker. Cover; cook on High heat setting 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Stir.
5Meanwhile, shred chicken with 2 forks; return to slow cooker, and stir in cooked spaghetti. Top with parsley.
6To make ahead and freeze: In large bowl, mix melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt and garlic. Add chicken; toss to coat. Pour mixture into 1-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag. In same bowl, mix tomatoes, soup and chiles; pour over chicken in bag. Seal bag, removing as much air as possible. Lay flat, and freeze up to 3 months. Thaw completely, 8 to 24 hours, in refrigerator. Spray 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Pour thawed mixture into slow cooker. Follow steps 3 through 5.