- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 cup canned cherry pie filling
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mace
- Additional cherry pie filling, warmed, optional
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, brown the pork chops over medium heat on both sides. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine pie filling, lemon juice, bouillon and mace. Add pork chops. Cover and cook on low until meat is no longer pink, 3-4 hours. Serve with additional pie filling if desired.
1 serving: 371 calories, 18g fat (7g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 203mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 36g protein.