Follow me on lovers recipes
- 2 cups Castelvetrano green olives (or any other green olives)
- 2 cups Kalamata olives (or other variety)
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp fresh orange juice
- 4-5 cloves garlic, roughly chopped or smashed
- 2 Tbsp fresh 1parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine all ingredients except olives in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal and shake bag to make the marinade.
- Open bag, add olives, seal bag, and massage to coat olives in the marinade.
- Place bag in the refrigerator and let sit for 1-2 days. Turn bag to re-coat olives occasionally.
- Before serving, let olives sit at room temperature for around an hour