Follow me on lovers recipes
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, or as needed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup canola oil, or as needed
- Place 1/4 of the potatoes, onion, eggs, salt, flour, and baking powder in the work bowl of a food processor; pulse several times until the vegetables are finely chopped. Add the rest of the potatoes, and pulse again until all the potatoes are finely chopped and the mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Heat canola oil in a skillet over medium heat. Scoop up about 1/3 cup of the potato mixture per latke, and place into the hot oil. Fry the patty until brown and crisp on the bottom, flip it, and cook the other side until brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Repeat with the rest of the potato mixture, replenishing the oil as needed. Serve hot.
recipes adapted from: allrecipes