Follow me on lovers recipes
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 loaf Italian Bread halved lengthwise
- 2 cups Colby Jack cheese or Mozzarella
- 2 tsp dried parsley
Preheat oven to 375.
- In a small bowl, blend together your butter, garlic and dressing.
- Cut bread length-wise. Place on a baking sheet and spread butter mixture over both halves.
- Top bread with shredded cheese and parsley.
- Bake, uncovered, for 12 – 14 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Slice and serve.