Follow me on lovers recipes
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) refrigerated peanut butter cookies
- 3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 bag (3 oz) butter-flavored microwave popcorn, popped (8 cups)
- 1 cup lightly salted dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 bag (10 oz) peanut butter chips (1 2/3 cups)
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- 2Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until light golden brown. Sprinkle marshmallows over crust. Bake 3 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffed but not browned.
- 3Meanwhile, in large bowl, mix popcorn and peanuts; set aside. In medium microwavable bowl, microwave peanut butter chips, corn syrup and butter uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Pour over popcorn mixture; stir to coat completely. Immediately press mixture over marshmallows in even layer using back of spoon.
- 4In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until softened and chips can be stirred smooth. Drizzle melted chocolate over bars. Cool on cooling rack 1 hour. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.