Follow me on lovers recipes
- blueberry or vanilla yogurt
- fresh blueberries
- blueberry juice
- If you can’t find blueberry yogurt you can also mix fresh blueberries into vanilla yogurt.
- Spoon some of the yogurt into the bottom of a popsicle mold; press in some fresh blueberries and top the mold off with blueberry juice.
NOTE: The amounts will vary depending on the size of you popsicle mold.
- Place in the freezer until frozen.
- Run warm water over the outside of the mold to release popsicle.