Follow me on lovers recipes
- 5 cups cooked, cubed or shredded chicken
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups red grapes
- 1 1/2 cups diced celery
- 1 (13 oz.) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 ( 11oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup toasted, slivered almonds
- 1 cup Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- Combine the first five ingredients and let stand while preparing the other ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients and allow a few hours to chill in refrigerator.
- You might need to add a little more salt.
- Serve on crescents.
I have also added 3 cups of cooked rice and about 1/2 cup more mayonnaise and served this as a salad.