Follow me on lovers recipes
- Ready made Puff Pastry (1 sheet)
- Cherry pie filling (or fruit of choice)
- Cream cheese mixture:
- Half block of cream cheese (4oz)
- 1Tbs sugar
- vanilla extract (few drops)
- lemon juice (just a splash)
- Soften the cream cheese in the microwave for 10 seconds and mix in the sugar, vanilla, and lemon. The amounts are really just to taste.
- Drizzle icing:
- 1cup of powdered sugar
- 2-3tsp orange juice or until you get the right consistency.
I cut the sheet of pastry into 9 squares. Then spread the cream cheese mixture on a diagonal. Added a few cherries… And pulled the opposite corners up and pinched them together. Brush with a bit of egg wash and bake at 400-425 until golden brown, about 15 minutes in my oven. Pour a cup of coffee and enjoy. These would be great for a brunch table, too!