Follow me on lovers recipes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup white onion, diced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 10.75 oz. cans cream of mushroom soup, do not add water
- 1 15.25 oz. can corn, drain well
- 1.5 lbs. russet potatoes (about 5 cups diced)
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheese,divided
- 6 quart oval
- Brown the beef and onion together in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain the fat.
- Wash and dry the potatoes. Cut them into cubes, leave the skin on. Add the potatoes to the slow cooker. Pour over the meat and onion into the slow cooker. Add the soup, salt, pepper, garlic powder, corn and half of the cheese. Stir. Spread out the hash into a flat layer.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- Add the remaining shredded cheese evenly over the hash. Cover and let the cheese melt for about 10 minutes.