Follow me on lovers recipes
1 (12 ounce) jar Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
2 T Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
5 chicken breasts, about 2 1/2-3 pounds (frozen is fine)
2 T butter
8 ranch type rolls
8 slices cheddar cheese
Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing
Shredded Lettuce or chopped celery
1. Grab a jar of Franks Red Hot Wing Sauce and some Hidden Valley Ranch Mix.
2. Pour the hot sauce into a sauce pan and add 2 tablespoons of the powdered Ranch Mix. Give it a nice stir so the ingredients become well combined. Heat it on the stove until its bubbly.
3. Spray a 3-4 quart crock pot (or larger) with cooking spray and place 5 chicken breasts into it (I used frozen). Pour the hot sauce mixture over the top of the chicken. Isn’t that a gorgeous color of orange!
4. Cover the crock pot and cook on low for 7 hours, or on high for 4 hours.
5. Shred the chicken with two forks and add 2 tablespoons of butter. Give it a nice stir to combine.
6. Slice some nice crusty ranch style rolls and place some chicken on top. Add a slice or two of cheddar cheese. Yum. Don’t leave the cheese off, it’s so great!
Spread a bit of Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing onto the sandwich and top it off with a little bit of shredded lettuce. You could even add some chopped celery if you are looking for more of a crunch.
Recipe originally from Let’s Dish