1/2 cup butter, room temperature
1 1/2 cup sugar
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup milk
2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
6 oz cream cheese, cubed
For the crumb topping:
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp butter, cold
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a 13×9 inch baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs. Combine 2 cups flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture alternately with milk.
- Toss blueberries with remaining flour. Stir blueberries and cream cheese into creamed mixture (batter will be thick). Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine flour and sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.